Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Farmer’s Market

The boys and I went bowling again this afternoon.
Corban was excited until he realized you don’t always win just because you are older.
We still had fun though.

Afterwards we stopped by the farmer’s market

IMG_6494 I love looking at all the beautiful colors lined up and juicy…..
just waiting on someone to take a bite
IMG_6496 I would much prefer to buy all my produce here than some old grocery store. As long as it isn’t one of those stands that has their stuff shipped in.
Really, I can tell it isn’t local when it has a produce sticker on it….I’m on to you people. Luckily, those stands are few and far between.
IMG_6498 This is definitely one of my most favorite things to do during the summer {and fall}.

TheSweetLife

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait til my garden bears veggies like that! How I would love a few blackberry bushes. Some people have loads of them in their woods - I'm not among those people. I hope you made a blackberry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the farmers market too! We went to the one in Overland Park last weekend but it was so packed! We could hardly move. I need to go to the Olathe one on a Wednesday afternoon. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the farmer's market, too! I love the way the colors "pop" in your photos -- you're a very talented photographer!

    I love reading your blog -- I've given you a blog award over at www.darowefamily.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!