Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Week of 6/7/10

Are we already starting our 3rd week of summer break? I really want to make up a list of things we want to do {like this}so I guess I better get on it, huh? Britt's been gone sailing around the world with my mom and now she is gone to church camp for the week so hopefully we can do it this weekend. Does anyone else make a list to keep you on track?

Here is what I'm planning on cooking up this week for dinner:

Monday: Salmon Patties with macaroni and cheese and peas {we didn't end up having this last week}

Tuesday: Mediterranean chicken with couscous and salad from our garden

Wednesday: Tacos with black beans

Thursday: Pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw and baked beans


Saturday: Terriyaki chicken with brown rice and sugar snap peas {I'm going to try this in the crockpot and see how it turns out}

Sunday: Lunch- Pancakes * Dinner- Leftovers

What are you cooking this week?

check out more great menus at orgjunkie

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow. thats an impressive menu. mine would look like
    left overs
    turkey taco tuesdays
    meatloaf, carrot sticks and risotto
    pasta/chicken & broccoli
    friday night pizza night- delivery

    and i don't plan for sat and sunday. we usually do take out on saturdays or get a sitter.

    and as for the summer list. i read whatever also and have been compiling mine. im hoping to be done with mine tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!