Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Peachy

I {big puffy heart} love peaches, especially from local farmers. I usually buy them at the farmer’s market, but they can be kinda pricey.

IMG_7651So….when I was at the grocery store last night and saw they had boxes of fresh local peaches for $3 a box, I snapped up a couple.

They are perfectly ripe and so juicy and delicious.

Tomorrow I will share with you what I did with half of them….you’ll like it.

promise.

TheSweetLife
Sweet Shot Day
Photobucket
You can check out the Very Best Peach Cobbler recipe here.

5 comments:

  1. I can almost smell those peaches!! Love them - and that great photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful peaches!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shot! my boys love peaches, these look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After canning almost 40 pounds of peaches last year I think I have recovered and am ready for more... these juicy shots just sealed the deal!

    thanks for visiting me and my chickens over at myeverydaygraces:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!