Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bring it on

I am beyond ready for it

cooler days, even 75-80 degrees would be sweet
I’m tired of anything over 80
I wanna put the swimsuits away and know they won’t need to come back out.

268209932_c817649d74_bI want orange and yellow leaves
I don’t even mind the idea of  raking them {ask me again in November when I’ve filled  my 364th bag, my answer might be different}.
right now it sounds like fun

256900424_97691cca32_oI want to decorate with these


and eat 28 different recipes that call for pumpkin…..yum
like
these or this or how about these


it doesn’t get much better than pumpkin!

2968077584_2963d06113_bThese aren’t pumpkin, but they sure are tasty


do you eat candy corn and roasted peanuts?
you should totally try them if you haven’t already
but don’t complain to me when you are addicted…..just sayin’

4014854459_9bbd42bce0_zthese aren’t pumpkin either, but seriously they are soooo delicious.


I must make these glazed apple bars soon……very, very soon.

What do you look forward to during the fall?

7 comments:

  1. Candy corn and peanuts are my FAVORITE! I wish I never had tried the combo because like you said, it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gourds, just so cute and fun to decorate with. And I love the leaves changing on the trees. Even though I know it will mean I will have to rake a ton, I hear you there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glazed apple bars? Oh yeah, sounds yummy!

    I don't even dare buy candy corn. It just becomes one of those compulsive things with me. One candy corn kernel needs another and another and another...

    LOVE your fallish pictures. You'll be seeing lots of fall pics on my blog in days to come too, for it's my very favorite season - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LONG for fall. it is the BEST BEST BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please feel free to take the awards in the post , share each award with 1 to 10 friends,

    Awards 4 u

    Happy Monday!
    Happy September!
    Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you also eat candy corn and peanuts. I grew up on a farm and my mom would mix that up right when my dad headed to the field for harvest. We called them "Corn and Beans" and only got them while he was combining. My husband thought I was crazy when I gave him a bag of the mix for a snack the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!