Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu plan ~ Week of 2.28.11

Hello there Monday!
Can you believe it’s almost March?

February is always such a blur. I know it’s the shortest month, but really can that extra day or two missing really make it seem that much shorter? perhaps it does or maybe it’s all in my head.

Ever since the start of the new year I keep telling myself that I am going to get back in the habit of posting my weekly menu. I have a few people who ask me about this regularly and I generally try to make a joke and change the subject. Not very helpful of me, now is it? These people aren’t asking because they want to know what we are eating, but because they need help and inspiration in making their own menu. {I totally get that} Since I want this blog to be helpful and inspiring and continuing to share my weekly menu is such a simple thing to do, I am going to do my very best to post it weekly.  Here is what we are having this week:

Monday: Lasagna roll-ups,  salad & garlic bread

Tuesday: Chipotle BBQ chicken with homemade macaroni and cheese & peas

Wednesday: BBQ meatballs, Hashbrown casserole, green beans & rolls {at Church}

Thursday: Orange chicken stir fry with rice noodles & egg rolls

Friday: Oven baked chicken chimichangas & mexican rice 

Saturday: Chicken Spaghetti, salad and fruit

Sunday: leftovers for lunch and hashbrown and egg skillets for dinner

thats-the-best-frosting-ive-ever-had-550px
I also want to make some chocolate cupcakes and try out this frosting recipe. Everyone says it’s yummy, but I’ve never tried it so I’ll let ya know how it is. It sure looks tasty.

What is on your menu this week? Have you tried any new recipes lately? Were they good?

1-signature
this post is linked to orgjunkie 



2 comments:

  1. I made that frosting a couple of months ago and it was really yummy! It definitely needs to go on chocolate cupcakes though...I don't think it would taste as good on vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that frosting with some yummy moist vanilla cupcakes. The frosting was definitely a different taste - but in a good way. And I was able to make it without any confusion (doesn't always happen for me)! thanks for the menu ideas. I'm always looking for something new.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!