Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu plan week of 3.28.11

Wow, is it really Monday again? I did not have my act together last week so I had no menu and our disorganized dinner time showed it…oops. I think we ate out more than twice. ouch to the budget.

Well, I {at least partly} have my act together this week. Yeah. A menu!

4223717139_db31bd5b1f_zMonday~ Chicken tortilla soup   

Tuesday~ Teriyaki Chicken with brown rice and broccoli

Wednesday~ Meatball sandwiches at Church

Thursday~Asian wraps with creamy peanut sauce    

4556682454_8b6383bb26_z (1)Friday~ Cook out Burgers for my Mother in-law’s b-day {her request}

Saturday~Spaghetti and meatballs with salad and garlic bread

Sunday~ Youth group fundraiser dinner after church {super yum!}

snickerdoodle-cakeoh, and I am so making this Snickerdoodle cake. Can you say yummorific? I can, and that is just what it looks like.  I think I will make it for church Wednesday night so I don’t eat the whole thing by myself, in one sitting. {I am so very wise} 

What are you all making this week?

And can I just say this whole snow in the springtime deal is not one of my favorite things. amen.

1-signature

1 comment:

  1. Alisa, your snickerdoodle cake and main dishes look so delicious! Thanks for sharing your yummy menu plan. You have such a fun and beautiful blog. I'm looking forward to exploring your recipes! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!