Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu plan week of 6/14/10

I totally cheated on the making dinner thing tonight. I went and got pizza.

Lame

All because I didn’t have my menu plan ready for the week.

So in an attempt to get my act together for the rest of the week, here is my plan:

Monday: pizza and fruit

Tuesday:
Mexican Pork bowls {I’m going to try this with chicken} with cilantro lime rice and some of this salsa

Wednesday:
Grilled spicy honey chicken, grilled corn on the cob and salad

Thursday:
Skillet lasagna, salad and peasant bread

Friday:
Chipotle BBQ Chicken, macaroni and cheese, peas

Saturday: BLT sandwiches before we head to the baseball game

Sunday: Lunch out and dinner at my parents house for FATHER’S day!!

So what do you have planned this week?

How do you avoid resorting to pizza every night?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!