Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Impromptu Pumpkin Love Linky

If you’ve been around this blog very long you know of my love for all things PUMPKIN.

I tried to make some pumpkin muffins last night and burnt them because I’m absent minded. Now I’m still longing for a little somethin’ pumpkin.

I went looking for something to make and came to the realization that I have posted more recipes for pumpkin than anything else. I guess my obsession love shows through loud and clear.

So….if you need something to do with that can of pumpkin you bought the other day, here you go

bars My personal favorite: The Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars

Pumpkin ♥
Chocolate ♥
…..enough said

pancakesPerfectly Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes……so light and yummy. Definitely one of our favorites!

muffins 002 This picture is horrid, but these Pumpkin apple muffins are tasty

cheesecakeThis picture doesn’t do this Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake justice. I make it each year for our big Thanksgiving feast at church. The Maple pecan sauce on top really makes it! This recipe won’t disappoint.

What is your favorite pumpkin recipe? Feel free to link it up….New or Old, 


Share your pumpkin love ladies!!


if you don’t have a pumpkin post to share, feel free to share your recipe in the comments section.



7 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Love your blog! Please check me out at www.charitsinspirationalcreations.blogspot.com

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin cheese cake is my favorite by far. I can't wait to make it again. I was actually thinking of doing it this week or so. Maybe a certain Young family would want to dine with us and partake. If I make it just for us Tanner and I will be the only ones eating it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It hasn't really been cold enough here to bake anything really. But I have been adding a few dashes of Pumpkin Pie Spice to my coffee along with some vanilla creamer. YUMMEEE. Feels very fallish even if the weather does not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumpkin too!! So far this fall I have made pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting - YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So now I have the pumpkin apple muffins and the pumpkin bites on my list of things to make asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alisa, I made your pumpkin bars last night and they were soooo good. Must be the butter and the milk choc chips. I'd post a photo on my blog but between dessert and lunch bags they are all gone!!!!

    I love your simple tried and tested recipes, keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin pancakes?! Oh yum! I will need to make those very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!